Wednesday, December 07, 2005

DIY Face Shield Tinting

When I ride to work it is in the sunlight. When I ride home it is dark. I wear glasses so sun glasses are a pain. What to do? I found some neat tinting material that sticks to the face shield of my helmet. I put it on the top half blocking the sun , but leaving my line of vision clear. It is Insta cling Windshield Tint Strip by Axius. I found it at a local discounter, but you can probably find it at an auto parts store. It said to apply with water, but I just stuck it on and then cut to fit with a knife around the top of the visor. This is the 5" wide by 78" long so if it gets dirty then I can just throw it away and cut a new one. About $3.00

www.auto-expresions.net is the company web site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google